Dear User, we wish to inform you that the EU regulation (GDPR) n. 679/2016 regarding the protection of personal data provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to current legislation, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The information is provided only for the site https://www.project-focus.eu, and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
Purpose of the treatment
The collection and processing of data can be carried out for:
1) Purpose of service:
- a) completion of all activities required by the project;
2) Communication purposes for carrying out the project (newsletter):
- a) sending invitations to events, information material relating to project activities;
- b) processing of statistical analysis for generic aggregation of the project data and related activities;
Lawfulness of processing
Data provided voluntarily by the user.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Optional supply of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the registration forms or in any case required to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Their absence, however, could make it impossible to obtain what was requested where the processing of the personal data requested was essential for the processing of any request or access to restricted areas of the site.
Method and duration of treatment
Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. Adequate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Without prejudice to the legal retention obligations and the needs of the Data Controller to dispose of them with evidentiary purposes to be used in the event of inspections by the supervisory bodies and / or in the context of litigation, the data are processed, stored and kept until it comes. minus the purpose for which they were collected.
Access, communication, dissemination and transfer of data
The data can be accessed by employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators. The data can be communicated to:
- a) subjects that provide services for the management of the corporate information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
The data are not subject to disclosure.
In consideration of the existence of telematic, IT or correspondence connections, the data can also be transferred abroad, within the European Union. In the event of a transfer to non-EU countries, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission (eg Privacy Shield, for the transfer of data to the USA).
Social network buttons and widgets
Social buttons are the "buttons" that may be present on the Site that depict social network icons (eg Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and Twitter) and allow users to interact with a "click" directly with social platforms. The social buttons used by the Site refer to the Account of the Owner on the social networks depicted to which the user has already given his consent to the processing of data.Through the use of these buttons, therefore, third-party cookies are not installed on the Site.
Rights of the interested parties (Articles 15-21 GDPR)
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, managers and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material of the project and related activities or for carrying out market research, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Where applicable, they also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition, right to withdraw consent), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
The Data Controller is
Valentina Di Liberto, Legal Representative of 3P (Father Pino Puglisi) Social Cooperative Society, with registered office in via U. Giordano 2, 90144 Palermo
Changes to this Policy
This information may change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Notice and refer to the most updated version.